Tuesday, May 30, 2006

just been 'tagged'

I have just been 'tagged' by Lowa so here are my answers

five items in my fridge
1/ half used jar of pasta sauce, I just had some on a baked potato for tea, the child is out and probably poisoning herself at MacDonalds or the like
2/ tomatoes, shop bought but I am wishing for homegrown soon
3/ strawberry youghurt, onken bio-yogurt with grains, yummy , I think it must be addictive and I intend to finish it before the child gets home
4/ milk, for the endless cups of tea and coffee, if you would like one? if you would like to be asked twice?
5/ cheese, also on the potato for tea. I have no culinary imagination.

five items in my closet( well my version of that would be wardrobe)
1/ dolls house, awaiting restoration
2/ tent, waiting for camping trip
3/ shoes with heels, waiting for a job interview or a funeral, or to be given away
4/ very nice black suit, slightly too tight now, also awaiting job interview or funeral, probably going to get given away fairly soon
5/ no, you can never have too many fleece jumpers.

five items in my car
1/ luminous pink gardening trug, what, you don't have one?
2/ waterproof trousers, in case I need them
3/ waterproof jacket, in case I need it
4/ fleece jumper, ditto
5/ emergency clean knickers and a toothbrush, ditto but they've been in the car a long time!!

five items in my 'purse', actually I have a small rucksack
1/ digital camera,
2/ batteries for the digital camera
3/ memory for the digital camera
4/ mini tripod, ditto but as yet unused
5/ folded up cloth shopping bag

oh my, well, my unexciting life!! but this may get me onto that wardrobe clear out.
I think I am meant to tag five people too so here's my list
Wildside
Madcapmum
Grannyfiddler
Sigrun
The Ramblin Irishman , we might let you off the purse one Ramblin!

if you are insulted being left off them join in please, if you have been tagged but don't want to play I will not take insult.

8 comments:

Granny said...

I like your answers, especially the dittos.

I do that with memes sometimes. It's a good way to avoid brain cramps.

Lowa said...

YEAH! Thanks for playing. I am glad you tagged others, I just got your question on my blog. JUst got in from a joyous and rowdy day at the Children's Museum!

One can never have enough cheese! Pasta sauce on a potato...I need to try that!

Hope your daughter doesn't eat at McDonald's too often! Poison is right!

Yes, Ramblin', do join in! I thought of taggin you, but didn't know if you would like it:)

Wildside Musing said...

Thanks for the tag! I decided to play as it was fun to be included on your list...

Madcap said...

Well, thank ya, ma'am!

It never occurred to me to keep clean whatnots in the vehicle... but then, I never go anywhere! And a luminous pink trug, well, Poppy would just die for one of those.

Sigruns German Garden said...

Please, Claire, explain me, what it means exactly - tagged?

Sigrun

Sigruns German Garden said...

Claire, I have read it two times, but my englisch is not good enough to understand exactly what you want from me! I'm so sorry!

Sigrun

clairesgarden said...

ha, the hidden things in dark cupboards, thanks for being sports everybody, Sigrun please dont worry its just a bit of fun and you don't have to do it! sorry!

grannyfiddler said...

been out of the loop - just dropped in for a bright spot in a very gloomy day ( a good friend/neighbor just left her brute of a husband... been a many tissue day) and i see that i'm tagged, so i'll get off my duff and make an effort.

thanks. i think i needed that.