Thursday, September 04, 2014

trials and tribulations

I suffer dreadful jealousy of people with money, that they can buy the things they do, that the car costs more than my house..  I very much dislike that they think they are allowed to control what you can or can't do with your life, their opinions and ways of doing things are not the only ways... and to the lady on monday who will never read this... you forget where you came from, what your ideals once were, how to be kind and honest... I'm jealous of your money and your 'things' for sure but I'm never going to be jealous of your monied attitude because your pretty and he decided to lift you up to your self exalted status, its a shame you can't be more of a credit to the person who has given you every chance and everything you ever wanted.. you have both lost sight.
I will try to forgive them anyway, but my attitude tends more towards.. stuff them. lol .


7 comments:

WILDSIDE said...

"and to the lady on monday who will never read this"

Hang in there, Claire! Stay strong. Take good care.

You are right, there is more than one way to live life -- just wish more understood that and wouldn't judge so much.

Hmm... I'm reading this! And still find myself hoping it is not me you are referring to! (I'm just that insecure!)

WILDSIDE said...

P.S. I'm trying to not ask details of who & what this is about... and let you be as cryptic as you want. I can imagine though, I guess...

I like the words of Mother Theresa. When I was young, she was a hero of mine.

clairesgarden said...

wildside you would never, never in a million years be as capable of being so rude as these people i met recently.. and liars... oh my goodness the uppity snippy attitude. and its their money they like to wave about as if I should have bow down to it. I'm glad I don't have to speak to them again!!

WILDSIDE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
susan said...

Sometimes all we can do is laugh. In the 80s 'he who dies with the most toys wins' became popular among a certain class of people. I think more suitable would be 'he who dies having friends who will miss him wins'.

clairesgarden said...

I like that Susan, thank you.

bonnie said...

I hope that the week got better.