Thursday, May 10, 2007

bye garden!

I am flying off to Canada this afternoon for my two weeks holiday and I am definatly being picked up at the airport, which is a relief to me! I will post if possible.
big poppy! its obiously enjoying the warmth we've been having and has come out early
this acacia is about to burst into full bloom, just in time for me to miss it. . . also the peony has buds for the first time ever, probably miss that too. . .
and whats planted and seeded will have to cope without me.
Rosie is in charge of the greenhouse, if anything dies she is to be held responsible. . . and beaten accordingly. . .

8 comments:

Kerri said...

Have a wonderful holiday Claire. I hope you have good weather while you're there. Take something warm just in case!
I'm glad you're being picked up. Whew!
I'm sure you'll have a great adventure.
Our weather here is beautiful at the moment.
Many blessings and prayers for safe travel.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs of stunning flowers. Have a fabulous holiday.
Sara from farmingfriends in Yorkshire

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Claire, I've been so excited about you coming to Canada and having the opportunity to meet you... and time has so flown by that I didn't get a chance to contact you and set up where and when we'd meet. I'm so upset with myself right now!!! There was still weeks left then I blinked and it's the day you leave for Canada. I've emailed you and hope you either read this or your email and contact me so I can travel to the Kootenays to meet you.

Michael said...

Rosie - it's never too late to run off if you face a beating. There's the kayak, the horses for transport and friends around the world who'll hide you until your mom calms down... ;-)

clairesgarden said...

I'm here, all is well,
Alice I will phone you!

David (Snappy) said...

Hi Claire, travel safely and have a great time.You can repair the damage when you get back.With luck everything will be fine in your abscence.

Anonymous said...

Love that poppy!

I hope you have a lovely holiday.
Have fun.

lilymarlene said...

Have a great time and come back safe!