Thursday, November 11, 2021

garden

I planted the bigger pot up with daffodil bulbs and topped all four of these off with little stones. I love this look and it  stops the soil getting washed out with heavy rain .
also a couple of smaller pots planted with daff bulbs, and all of the others topped with stones. I use this to show that there is ''something'' in the pot, it could be a cutting or something with a lost label, a couple of these have acorns in them and they can take a couple of years to show sometimes, and the stones mean 'don't tip this out'. it works for me.
I'm really pleased this wood fitted inside the car, I could have driven with it hanging out the back as it was only a few streets away but now that I know an 8ft plank will fit inside the car I can look for more wood and be confident I can pick it up even from a distance away.   I do try to get everything free or recycled   but I've had to spend some money  for these,  really good thick wood, and will be used to start renewing the edges of the veggy beds. it'll do one bed all round and two long sides of another.  

1 comment:

WILDSIDE said...

nice to see your progress. :-)
may be some will happen here...