Saturday, April 19, 2008

123 meme

I've just been tagged to do the 123 book meme by Alice, of Born2Cree8. I've done this meme before I'm always reading different books so it'll always be different.

you go to page 123 of the book you are reading, find the fifth sentence/phase and then post the next three sentences/phrases.

picture borrowed from PHOTOBUCKET


this is a library book "The Taking" by Dean Koontz:

"Molly, Neil . . .I'm sharing this out of concern for you. I don't mean to cause you any distress."
"Too late," Molly said.
"You're my friends," Derek continued. "I don't want to see you waste your final hours or days in futile resistance to an inevitable fate."

well, its a horror/thriller, we're being taken over from outer space, not to be read just before bed time. . . . I've just reached the part with the fungus..... and ther's lots of rain, hence the borrowed photo.

No comments: