Monday, May 06, 2019

Sunday Garden

 the box is being removed, so took some pictures before that was out.. I've already removed a considerable spread of its overgrown branches. likely some will sprout from the remaining roots.
 the tree
 twisted hazel.. and strangely the greenhouse has solid sides...
 minus a veggy bed in the foreground.. allowed to grow over.. and only one cold frame

 constrained by trying to save the azalea behind and the bricks at the front
 I resorted to cutting the roots as I found them with secatuers
 and its out
 massive spider in the greenhouse
dug out.. put back in ... see if we can grow legs and christmas baubles..

4 comments:

WILDSIDE said...

Claire, it looks beautiful -- with lots of potential...
(I think I just might be tempted to stay and reinvent myself! LOL
But here I be.)

clairesgarden said...

no particular reinventing... well some.. there is a kitty cat. post about him tomorrow. xx

WILDSIDE said...

checking back in for kitty cat update! LOL

clairesgarden said...

he is very resistant to having his photograph taken. i'll see what i have on my camera and post those.