Sunday, June 21, 2015

and again.....

Abbey nice and relaxed after her journey, we're back at our favourite yard which is close enough by to pop down twice a day if needed.. conscientious and knowledgeable owners,  a nice big field with lots of horses to chill out with , and some nice riding nearby without too much fuss. We've ridden over 15 miles this week , more than we've managed for a long time what with being busy and moving house three times this year...
Daisy and Smokey Tiptoes are with me in my room , they get out a few times a day for as long as they like. Rain or food brings them back in...
I start a new job tomorrow, nothing rocket science.. going round houses cleaning them, I hope I get on okay with it, its reasonable hours for reasonable money.
Money makes the world go round.. anyone disagreeing with that please contact me for details if you can send me donations towards keeping  my world going.. I need them. cheers.

5 comments:

susan said...

I'm not quite sure where you are in the physical world at this point but I'm very glad to know you, Abbey, and the cats are all together again. My very best wishes for your success and continued comfort.

WILDSIDE said...

Good luck with it all, Claire. It sounds like a positive move for you & the critters. I hope the new job will treat you well too.

clairesgarden said...

thank you susan and wildside, I've done a circle and come back to stay at my mothers for a while... as long as she'll put up with us, not keen on cats.... so they stay in my room or go out. and the job, two days in seems ok, quite a long day but that's nothing new to me. and hopefully see myself steady for a while. too much moving, I haven't like it at all.

WILDSIDE said...

Yes, understand that. I hope you are able to settle in some, despite your mom not being keen on the cats. Any chance they can win her over? As know, she is lucky to have you there!

susan said...

That all makes sense, Claire. You know I'm wishing you a good long period of peace and stability.