Friday, November 08, 2013

high anxiety

I feel like I am in limbo land.... I am moving to a new job tomorrow, working with horses and staying in the caravan on the yard, cats are coming with me too. Abbey is already there.
I am looking forward to the life and the work there.

however...

my flat remains unsold and I will continue to try to sell it, or perhaps let it out so it can go some way towards paying the bills involved with owning it. I am no longer able to afford it.... my anxiety being that I will go bankrupt and all the nasty nasty invasive stuff that goes along with an investigation into that, the fact that they can force me to sell every single thing I have including the car and Abbey.... and the long term ramifications of that will follow me the rest of  my life, never being able to get another loan or mortgage.

I truly can see myself , in years to come, living on the streets with a trolley containing my wordly goods.

6 comments:

WILDSIDE said...

Not quite sure what to say so please forgive any misstep.

We'll hope beyond hope it doesn't come to all that... but if so you do have skills to survive! I'll keep my fingers crossed that something will work itself out soon for you...

clairesgarden said...

I just hope it sells or lets out soon.
got some herbal calmer for the cats for the move tomorrow. they are not too keen on car journeys.

susan said...

The news about your new job and a good place to stay is certainly wonderful but I can understand the anxiety you must be feeling about your mortgage. Even if you can neither sell nor rent the place, there are still ways around the problem without having to consider bankruptcy. I don't know anything about Scottish property laws but I did see that people who have had similar problems have recommended Citizens Advice Scotland as a knowledgeable resource. Hopefully, the people there would be able to help you too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed too that things will continue to go well for you and Abbey.

gfid said...

I too am hoping good things for you..... doing the things you love, AND prosperity. may the real estate gods send you an affluent buyer.

bonnie said...

Oh goodness. Hadn't checked in in some time, obviously, I hope everything is working out!

clairesgarden said...

thanks for well wishes. working very hard and not much time for anything else. flat almost holding its own with a tenant but money still mostly a worry.