Wednesday, October 02, 2013

moving on

from mid November I am moving to and will be working here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/eastertonequineclub/
http://www.easterton.com/index.htm

I am looking forward to the move , and the hard work.. ha... perhaps going into the winter is not the best time to start but I will get used to it. Hard work and hopefully get back to a normal sleeping pattern from being tired out, just at the moment I wake constantly during the night.. more of a long term panic attack than anything.
It creates its own problem in that the wages earned are not enough to pay the mortgage on the flat... it hasn't sold, and I feel I can't keep my life on hold any longer so here goes.. I will have to become 'bankrupt' or 'insolvent', whatever that involves or whatever the outcome. I am at the end of my financial strain and about to break. hey-ho, life........

2 comments:

susan said...

Oh I do hope this all works out well for you and Abby. The horse training part will suit you perfectly.

Anxiety can be more stressful than illness. Hopefully your flat will sell once you're engaged in other pursuits.

All best wishes.

clairesgarden said...

i'm looking forward to it.